We believe that chemical dependency is a progressive disease which can be treated through professional therapy. We believe recovery proceeds in four phases:
- Engagement: developing a trusting relationship or therapeutic alliance with the program.
- Persuasion: recognizing the adverse consequences of chemical use. This phase contributes to motivational building.
- Active Treatment: achieving stable recovery through learning new ways of thinking and healthy living.
- Relapse Prevention: maintaining stable recovery utilizing early intervention and relapse prevention techniques.
We provide the following treatment services:
- Adult & Adolescent treatment
- Group/Individual/Family/Couple therapy
- Alcohol & Drug testing
- Alcohol & Drug evaluation
- Crisis Intervention
- Employer Consultation
- Liason Services/Referral services
Clear Paths is licensed by the State of Oregon Office of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Programs.
Clear Paths offers handicap accessibility, comfortable seating, and roomy and well-lit facilities.